PG Programme in Quality and Industrial Engineering :-
Post Graduate Diploma in Quality and Industrial Engineering is an ideal program for all M.Tech, B.Tech and diploma pass out students to make a bright future in core engineering sector. Program is meticulously designed which covers topics like Metallurgy Process, QA/QC Welding, Isometric Drawings, Conventional NDT, Advanced NDT, Power Plant Maintenance, Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industries, Aerospace, Fabrication, Ship Building companies Maintenance & Application of NDT in these Industries and Codes & Standards.
NDT is a specialized branch of engineering science which use of noninvasive techniques to determine the integrity of a material, component or structure without impairing its usefulness and is an integral part of Quality Assurance and Quality Control. It confirms quality of materials such as Structural beams, Concrete, Pipes, Plates, Valves, Nozzles etc. used in construction of industrial equipment’s. We conduct NDT Training & certification as per the requirements of ASNT - SNT TC 1A standards. We conduct NDT Practical’s as per the requirement of ASNT & BINDT Standards. The motto of the program to train the candidates as per our clients requirement & to place in prestigious companies all over the globe.
As per ASNT-SNT-TC-1A standards every individual should be qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of trainees NDT Level II person should be able to organize and report the results of NDT tests. Candidates will be eligible to work in various core field sector companies like Power Plant Maintenance, Refinery, petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industries, Aerospace, Fabrication, Ship Building companies, Manufacturing Industries etc.
- Quality and Industrial Engineering program content is designed by Industrial Experts and covers all topics like Metallurgy Process, QA/QC Welding, Isometric Drawings, Conventional NDT, Advanced NDT, Power Plant Maintenance, Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industries, Aerospace, Fabrication, Ship Building companies Maintenance & Application of NDT in these Industries and Codes & Standards.
- Practical Training on PAUT, ECT, TKY Joints, Conventional NDT & Welding Modules on various Industrial Applications.
- Practicals as per ASNT, ASTM, ASME, BINDT and CEA Standards.
- Simulator Training of 120 MW Thermal Power Plant.
- Audio & Video modules covering critical course topics.
- Set of 20 books covering all aspects of course curriculum.
- Certification on completion of course recognized by CEA, ASNT.
- E-Library covering additional topics.
- Library Facility: A set of all industry books, NDT, Advanced NDT, API, CSWIP, AWS CWI, NACE, BINDT, NPTI, Industrial Procedure Books & Other Authors, and Publications will be available in Institute.
- On-Site Training (Internships) in Petrochemical. Refinery, Oil & Gas Industries, Power Plants.
After the completion of PG Diploma in Quality and Industrial Engineering all the participants will get FUTURE NDT certificate, Certificate of Course Completion along with Performance Certificate which was recognized by American Society of Non-Destructive Testing and along with PG Diploma certification in Thermal Power Plant issued by Synergem.
- PG Diploma in Quality & Industrial Engineering Certificate.
- QA/QC Certificate (Valuated by CSWIP / AWS-CWI Inspector).
- NDT Certificates- 07 No’s (Recognized by ASNT).
- PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Certificate (Recognized by CEA).
- T, K, Y- Joints Certificate on Plates & Pipes (Valuated by TKY-UT Expert & Recognized by ASNT).
- PAUT Certificate (Recognized by ASNT).
- Petrochemical / Refinery / Oil & Gas Maintenance Certificate (Valuated by Industry Expert).
- AUTO CAD Certificate (For Isometric Drawings).
- Radiation Safety officer Application through IIS NDT for topper (Recognized by BARC).
- 100 % Placements in Top Companies like L & T, Reliance, Jindal etc.
- On-Site Training Experience Certificate from Prestigious Companies.
- 100 % Placements as a Fresher in India with minimum Package of 2.16 Lakhs to 4.8 Lakhs per Annum.
- 100 % Overseas Placement with minimum Package of 8.4 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs per Annum.
- Frequent Industrial Visits.
- Industrial Case Studies.
- Live Projects on Industrial Issues.
- Practical's for all NDT Methods on ASTM, BINDT Specimens as per ASNT & ASME & API Standards
- Simulator Training Of 120 Mw Thermal Power Plant.
- Report Writings.
- 03 Months On-Site Training (Internship) with paid stipend, Food & Accommodation.
DROP A QUERY