Projects work on NDT
NDT projects have a huge scope on testing, modelling & Analysis basis by using industrial applications. In NDT projects, candidates will test material or parts in a number of ways including visual inspection, thermal imaging, ultrasonic or magnetic particle testing, among others. Candidates will take mechanical industries as Industrial applications to analyse the project. Since NDT testing plays a big role in manufacturing, as well as in piping and machinery inspections project experience on NDT will help them to grab more opportunities.
- Projects will be done on complete Analysis basis using industrial applications as Refinery Plants, Oil & Gas Plants, Power Plants and Steel Plants.
- Projects will be held on standard machinery & specimens as per ASNT & BINT standards.
- Project test reports will be done as per BINT standards.
- Industrial visits will be provided for candidates to get a practical idea on the project.
- Project & Industrial visit certificates will be provided to the candidate.
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS:
We conduct workshops on NDT in various colleges & a totally free half-day seminar on every Sundays at 10 a.m. to create awareness on NDT. Mechanical, Aeronautical, Automobile and Production engineering students may attend this seminar.
Note: For more information regarding college workshop details & Fee details, please contact us.