INTERNSHIPS ON NDT:
We offer an opportunity for engineering students to complete an industrial internship with us and we assist them in the development of project report which is a requirement towards the end of engineering course. Internship in NDT will be highly supportive of engineering students looking forward to developing a career as QA/QC Engineer. Principles, procedures and testing techniques of basic NDT methods are explained to candidates during this period. NDT certification will be an added advantage for engineering students who undergo internship with us.
FUTURE NDT ON-SITE TRAINING PROCEDURE:
- After successful completion of Training candidate will be forwarded to 3 Months Internship Program.
- Duration of Internship training on NDT is 3 Months.
- Internship Company may be located anywhere in India.
- 3 Months Internship certificate will be provided by the company to the candidate.
- After successful completion of Internship program (On-site Training on NDT) candidate should submit the report on Internship program to M/s FUTURE NDT.
- After submitting of Report on Internship candidate will be placed in Best NDT companies which have Tie-Up with FUTURE NDT.
- FUTURE NDT will provide 100 % placements for candidates who have completed Training & Placement procedure successfully.
INDUSTRIAL VISITS ON NDT:
- Industrial Visits will be provided for FUTURE NDT students during Training.
- Industrial Visits Companies will be NDT, Refinery Plants, Oil & Gas Plants, Power Plants, Production, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Steel Plants, Railways and Aviation.
- Candidates will get practical idea on NDT Field during this Industrial Visits.
- Project & Industrial visit certificates will be provided to the candidate.